Marketing Property in Nevada County
When you hire me as your Nevada County real estate agent, I endeavor to market you house to the fullest. Some of the ways I do this are:
- Install a sign and/or arrows to direct agents and public to the property
- Place listing into the Nevada County Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for maximum exposure.
- Place listing into the Placer County Multiple Listing Service “Metrolist”, for additional exposure to Northern California agents
- Listings will be advertised on the following web sites:
- Compose professional color brochures of the property and make them available for distribution
- Advertise bi-monthly in The Union newspaper
- Periodic open house ads on Saturday
- Real Estate Showcase on alternate weeks on Thursday
- New copy submitted every two weeks
- Participate in monthly MLS tour, hosted with pies or another delectable desert
- Ensure open communication between seller(s) and agent, and/or the agent’s assistant during the listing and escrow period.
- Negotiate all offers in a manner that honors the real estate professional’s fiduciary responsibility
- Discuss general public open houses if agent and seller agree there would be some benefit to doing so
- Send monthly updates showing advertising activity